Tuesday, July 3, 2012

basket uploaded to the server

Study the information via the Internet server for backup, and I can always check the research progress. More important is that every day some of the technical information in their memory through the Internet, uploaded to the server, and then choose the browser permission to the researchers.
Short period of ten days, my laptop was my high-speed percussion broken keyboard. Exactly this time the generals sent to inform me that things have been completed, so I went, so the three of us followed my soldiers to leave the hotel to pick.
To my surprise, this car did not take the last road, but traveling the other direction. But I did not ask, because these soldiers does not look like fake, but only two people, a change in circumstances, I was very confident at the same time uniform two of them.
Soldiers driving driving skills are very good, the road is also good to go, the car run fast, fewer and fewer people can see the side of the road. Finally, after around a forest, we came to a military airport. Soldiers at the gate to produce a general open documents, very smooth car drove into the airport. Our car directly through a long runway, has been open to the tower of the airport just before the stop. The generals are standing at the tower door saying something to one of the officers look to see that we got out and then threw the man to greet over.
ZTE chun, a few days visit to Moscow it, think how? He smiled his hand over.
I also held out his hand and he shook, smiled and said: Where, these days have been waiting for your message, so staying at the hotel.
He was astonished, said: is not it? It is really a huge loss. Or lest any accident. , I pick you to experience what goods come with me.
Then, the generals walked behind the first tower, the officer followed behind us. I took a look, a captain, age is not great.
Around the tower, went to a huge apron, I could not help but surprised. In front of us, Ann 225, parked on a formidable guy.
An 225 is currently the world's largest six-turbofan heavy transport aircraft, has straps over the Buran space shuttle. This guy a wingspan of nearly 90 meters, length of more than 80 meters fuselage two have seven pairs of huge tires, and even the guide wheel in the machine first two pairs. The height of the aircraft close to twenty meters, and also higher than the six-story residential buildings. Only I know, Ann 225,venture north face, currently the world can fly only one, and Ukraine do not know why stop here.
Is strange, the general said: This is what we had just rented,basket, exercise used to transport personnel and supplies.
I suddenly realized that, no wonder the original when it comes to transporting these guns generals then sure, that they happen to have a exercise. Because I do not have the shipment of arms, talking about when it was agreed that the arms sent to Japan by General. The general's plan is through exercise my guns to Japan, the specific method is the gun and bullets as exercise material transport aircraft sent to the Soviet port, and then to the Kilo submarines, Kilo submarines outstanding quiet performance escaped Japanese undersea sound

No comments:

Post a Comment