Sunday, July 1, 2012

chicago cubs caps In front of the directional mine

In this neighborhood, and only just now that the tree branches and leaves most abundant, it is clear where is the best place to hide. I once again felt the the Chatichai gives me that exciting feeling of, what look like such a smart opponent?
I turn off the power of the radio detector, throwing to the ground. Now that you have discovered his whereabouts, and then rely on this thing will only bring their own problems. As he let go of things here, so natural to come here, after a thorough search, I am not far away a little abrasion on a cane, the sap of the wound were not yet dry.
Animals only biting or grasping, and will not cause such abrasions, Therefore, I have to track down this direction, down. Each other very cunning, and not many clues available along the way, almost no footprints. Fortunately, some clues to follow, such as the broken blade of grass, twisted branches.
I could feel the other has become increasingly close, which makes my spirit even more tense. I have started to crawl forward, every advance far should stop to carefully observe the situation around, because the other party is likely somewhere is waiting for me. Suddenly, a thought suddenly jump out - I was on the trap.
Recall the case of this road, the other is always left me with some traces of seemingly casual. Only even footprints are almost no people left will be the effect of leaving so many traces of it? I can not help out in a cold sweat, the other party, after all, is the top killer of the job, how could I so easily, it seems also need to take extra care.
The weather has been getting dark, a snake in front of me slowly glide. This time not daring to move, it's not just afraid of the snake,dallas cowboys caps, but because I am in front of a very fine wire. The wire Tongti black, under the cover of branches and leaves, not leaned impossible to find.
My eyes looked along the wire direction, a lever jump mine wore a flower standing there. Or fresh flowers above description has just been placed shortly. I turned my head, looked the other direction, because I feel each other since the layout like just that kind of trap, this mine will not like me to see that simple.
Etc. along the wire to poke a bunch of weeds, could not help but froze there ...
In the grass, I was surprised to find another infrared detector. The emitting surface facing me, and behind it, a directional mine camouflage became a tree as part of, facing me. It suddenly struck me, the other had to guess I will find the mix line, so there was added a double insurance. Just watch the position I am already in the infrared light curtains, move out will be detonated directional mine behind it.
I slowly took a deep breath and try to make their own action to slow down, be careful to avoid the wire,chicago cubs caps, climb up next to the infrared detector. I checked, even a radio transmitter, it seems behind the sinking, mine is remotely detonated.
In front of the directional mine, a natural rattan cross there, and the crooked, decrepit look. This cane is so beautiful, do the crutches will be leading the kind of effect. Anything so beautiful long here, the enemy will not is not it intentions count.
My eyes move down the cane, carefully searching for, it was found that cane tied mines. And

No comments:

Post a Comment