Wednesday, July 25, 2012

cheap jersey wholesale you still stay with me every day as long as you do not leave me

In case!
The nfl smiled and said: 'Rest assured, as long as you have a risk I will save you. I would like to deal with this guy, not you!
Li Yue bell strange: that he will deal with who?
nfl laugh: Of course I, I have several times destroyed his good, and that also beat him, you think that people will not hold a grudge?
Li Yue bell one and what to worry about the nfl came: Ayu then how do you this is not very dangerous!
nfl smile holding the hand of Lee January bell, said: want to move me,cheap jersey wholesale, he does not have that ability, and rest assured, I went to because they are afraid you what attempt, if he play with what trick, it would be hard to detect month bell you later do a where to take even going to have to take a bodyguard close at hand, the danger will certainly give me a call. know?
Li Yue bell obediently nodded his head: But this is the case, then I is not every day life is not free? Every day that have to be bodyguards accompanied Ayu, you still stay with me every day as long as you do not leave me, and that I not afraid of Liu days trenches to deal with me!
nfl breath of life into a sigh: January bell I also want to help you to get rid of that scum, but I have no evidence, now only I am now every day a lot of things, it is impossible at any time with you. you want to learn to be strong you know?
Li Yue bell disappointed: Well, I know that you now have their own dreams. I will be careful!
nfl smiled: so be it time, I teach you several sets of catch hand, can be used against you thin!
Li month bell a hi to: Really? That would be nice that you have this martial arts master to teach me, that's not the future I am very much Lo!
nfl smile: even if you learn to deal with the average person can, but encountered in play, you die!
Month bell Yi Tan Lee: So, ah, that is better than now I will not be good that Ayu you how long to teach me ah! I seem to quickly learn practical point so that the heart! With this ability to self-defense, I believe that even Liu days trench I also have to deal with him!
nfl smile: Well it had a few days, these days I can busy,new air max 2011!
Li Yue bell smiled and nodded.
nfl: that month bell to go home and I have to school do not know my brother did not get those things!
: So Jia Li Yue bell to you to accompany me so one will be necessary to hurry to go at least let me take you back to school.
nfl: OK!
Li month bell returned to school after a hard pulling the nfl in the car wrapped around mian had for a while before they nfl get off the nfl watching the car go before ready to go to the library, he felt himself a hard day. that people should go to the library small, very quiet place to take a break to say this every day reading, but can not miss the future you want to make money have to rely on the knowledge that in Guo Qianyun home the computer Internet stock their basic all know how things would feel a few days need to buy a lift of notebook computers for the job! general nfl made up his mind will be the kind of vigorous and resolute, went ahead.
nfl see to the library quiet to do that do not know what to think, seems to be

No comments:

Post a Comment